Thursday, September 2, 2010

Mommy and Me time.....Pumpkin Spice Latte

So my 63 year old mother and I spent the day yesterday at the Dallas Arboretum enjoying the lush gardens and beautiful weather. It was humid but not as hot as it has been lately. We enjoyed the quality time together as well as the fresh smell of the beautiful flowers and plants. I was going crazy with my camera wanting to take a picture of everything. My mother was checking her knowledge to see how many plants and flowers the could name. It was very peaceful and not crowded at all but I just wish the gardens were a little larger. Here are some pictures I would like to share...


































____________________________________________________________________________

How is your weather today? It is dark and rainy here in Plano Texas! Perfect weather to watch a good movie and do some baking. I also found out that my favorite Pumpkin Spice Latte is back at Starbucks and I could not be any happier!! Any one else have a favorite coffee or tea that you would like to recommend? Have a great Thursday!!!

Greater is he who suffers through the pain and comes through the other side improved, Sometimes you have to stand alone to prove that you can still stand. Greatness lies within all of us. It is up to us to summon the courage to bring this special gift out of us on a daily, weekly, monthly basis, Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there

No comments:

Post a Comment