Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Sassy sugar sweets!

This last week my family had a sweet tooth so I made  several desserts. I absolutely love every aspect of baking amd makng things look pretty! Here are a few of the desserts I made.

I made these cake treats using chocolate cake and frosting! I bought the plastic containers at Michael's using the 40%  off coupon and got them for about $4.00 for 6. It was so much fun making them and the family loved them!


I also made these s'mores on a stick for my son Hunter and he loved them! They were easy to make and cost effective! The candy apples everyone loves and although I burned myself with the melted red candy sauce it was fun making them and I already have orders for them!

I have always wanted to make a cupcake bouquet so I made one for my daughter Sierra. She loved it and thought it was too pretty to eat! I will be making many more of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment